Polls are open tomorrow from 7am until 10pm. Here are just 15 reasons why you should take time out to vote Labour;
- Labour introduced a national minimum wage that has risen to £5.52
- Over 14 000 more police officers in England and Wales – crime down by 32%
- Employment has never been higher
- Free entry to museums everywhere
- Winter fuel allowance to ease the financial burden on the older generation
- NHS Direct offers easy to use advice both online and via telephone.
- A million pensioners lifted out of poverty
- 600 000 children lifted out of poverty.
- Inpatient waiting lists down by over 50%
- cut long term youth-unemployment by 75%
- doubled the foreign aid budget since 1997
- free off-peak bus travel for over 60s
- 3 million child trust funds created
- Cleanest rivers, beaches and air since before the industrial revolution
- Increased the right to paid-holiday for all full-time workers, now 24 days
So go out and vote Labour and make sure we continue to deliver on that record of success.